Never Miss A Post From Your Close Friends on Facebook, See Every Post From Your Close Friends on Facebook, How to use close friends option on Facebook, How to view all my close friends Facebook posts, How to view all my close friends Facebook activities,
Most of the Facebook users are missing their close friends post as it only reaches 16 percent of the people in their friend list. Many of them are unaware that there is an option to stay updated with your close friends with each and every posts posted individually by them.
Close friends list will give priority only to your friends who are selected on the list. You will get a detailed notification about their individual status updates, activity that they perform, who are all added in your close friends list.
Here in this post we will showcase that how to Catch Up All The Posts From Your Close Friends On Facebook.
In order to manage your Close Friends list, you must follow the steps given below:
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Once you have logged on you can find Close Friends option on left side of the screen as Close Friends after Group Option and then open it.
3. There you can find add friends to this list box on the right side of the screen and now all you need to do is just type the name of the person you want to add to the Close Friends list.
4. That’s it you are done and now you will get notification for the selected person’s updates and by opening Close Friends option you can see all your close friends’ updates on the Close Friends Timeline page.
5. If you want to share a status or anything with your close friends only you can go to this Close Friends selection and post it there as it the same way you do in your Timeline, but this will be visible only to your selected close friends.
Below Screenshots is for your reference:-