How To Disable Automatic Updates On Windows 10, How to disable windows 10 updates, How to turn of windows 10 updates, How To turn off Automatic Updates On Windows 10, How To Disable Automatic Updates in Windows 10, Turn off Automatic Updates in Windows 10, How to turn off Windows updates in Windows 10, how to disable windows updates in 10, how to disable windows updates on windows 10,
Microsoft’s Windows 10 changed the way to most of Its Features than its previous version of operating systems (OS) like Windows 7 and Windows 8. Now users have to walk through more options to make even the basic changes when compared to old OS’s.
One of the most complicated feature is to disable windows automatic updates as it is no longer available on the same interface as the user had it on its previous OS’s.
We are still living in a world where most of us are using restricted internet data usage plans on monthly basis and those peoples prefer to disable their PC’s Window updates inorder to save their data usage. This maybe helpful to those who have the same opinion and would like to save their data usage.
This post will showcase on How To Disable Automatic Updates On Windows 10:-
• All you need to do is click the action centre icon which is before the date and time.
• Next Click All settings.
• Then you can find Update & Security in the end of the screen.
• By default Windows Updates will be select now you need to click advance option which is at the end of the screen.
• Then click Choose “ How updates are delivered “ which is under Choose how updates are installed.
• Now turn off updates from “ More than one place “.
• That’s it you are done.
Below Screenshot of Step by Step Process is for your reference :-
Note: – As Windows 10 is the latest launched OS, it’s advisable to update few packages inorder to fix the minor bugs. So it is suggested to enable the updates when you find one when you feel that you do have dedicated data available for the OS.