Ringtone Not Working – Issue on One Plus One Gets A Fix, How To Fix Ringtone is Not Working Issue on One Plus One, Ringtone not working on One Plus One, How to solve ringtone not working issue on One Plus One, How To Fix Ringtone is Not Working Issue in One Plus One, How to solve ringtone not working issue in One Plus One, Ringtone not ringing in one plus one, Ringtone Not Working in one plus one,
A Few of the OnePlus One smart phone users have an odd problem on their device whereas the users couldn’t hear the assigned ringtone when their phone actually rings inspite of selecting a working custom ringtone or a default ringtone even though the volume level is full.
One of my buddy is using OnePlus One phone and he had been facing the same problem and was not aware of what had happened to his device. On checking his sound levels for Ring, Media, Alarm and Notification everything seems to be full only, but still he had this issue and off lately, somehow we figured out and fixed this issue.
Here in this post will showcase few solution which Fix The “ Ringtone Not Working “ Issue on One Plus One:-
- Now all you need to do is go to your OnePlus One home screen.
• Open settings page from the top drop down menu or from your apps page.
• Next you need to select “ System Profiles “ in the list which will be under Home option and before status bar option.
• Then you need to select “ Ring mode “ which is under System settings.
• By default it will be selected as Leave unchanged now you need to change it to “ Normal “ to make your phone ring aloud when someone is actually calling you.
Screenshot is for your reference:-
- First of all head to “ Settings “
- Then tap on “ System Profiles “ which will be under Home option and before status bar option.
- Now chnage the option from “ Silent “ to “ Default “.
- Head to “ Settings “ and then tap on “ Sounds “ option.
- Next tap on “ Interruptions “ and find whether it was disabled for “ Calls “ under priority interruptions. Toggle Calls to enable it if it is disabled.
Other Solutions :-
For few peoples changing the ringtone and Setting the “ Priority Settings to anyone “ helped to fix this issue.
Let us know in the above list which solution has solved your issue. If you’ve figured about any other methods to fix these errors let as known in the comment section below.