turn off auto video sound on Facebook, disable auto video sound facebook, Disable Auto-Play Videos with Sound on Facebook, How to Disable Auto Sound for Videos on Facebook, Turn Off Auto-Play Videos with Sound on Facebook, How to turn off Auto Sound for Videos on Facebook,
Before the social network site, Facebook made a change, those videos in your news feed would auto-play when you scroll past it. But thankfully Facebook provided us a way to turn off auto-play for videos.
Now the company has come up with once such terrible idea. The new feature is rolling out to users that will auto-play videos with the sound turned on by default. This means that, if the device is not set to silent then every video in the News Feed will have audio fading in as you scroll past it.
Before of this feature was added, users had to tap a video to get sound. This is completely awful. Surprisingly video will not auto-play with sound when Facebook is visited by the desktop computer.
If that’s not your cup of tea then Facebook give you the option to turn off auto-sound for videos. Here is how,
How to Disable Auto Sound for Videos on Android:-
- First of all open the Facebook app.
- Tap the “ Three horizontal line “ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Next, scroll down to and tap on “ App Settings “ under Help and Settings.
- Look for the ” Videos in News Feed Start With Sound ” option and turn it off.
How to Disable Auto Sound for Videos on iPhone:-
- Open the Facebook app.
- Next Tap the “ Three horizontal line “ button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “ Settings “ and select “ Account Settings “.
- Now tap on “ Sounds “ and turn off the “ Videos in News Feed Start with Sound “ option.
That’s it. Now you no longer need to worry about the Facebook auto-sound on videos when you’re scrolling through your news feed.