Lenovo has unveiled Moto G5 & G5 Plus at the Mobile World Congress last month in Barcelona. Yesterday the Moto G5 Plus has been officially launched in India by Lenovo in the special hosted event held at New Delhi.
The device has a 5.2-inch FHD display and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 paired with 2/3/4GB of RAM. Only the 3GB and 4GB RAM models made it to India.
Moto G5 Plus Specifications:-
• 5.2-inch Display 1080 x 1920 pixels (~424 ppi pixel density) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
• Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor clocked at 2.0 GHz, Adreno 506.
• 3/4GB of RAM, 16/32GB of internal storage & MicroSD card expansion up to 128GB.
• Comes out of the box with Android Nougat.
• 12 MP rear f/1.7 unit with dual-LED and supports 4K recording.
• 5 MP f/2.2 front facing camera.
• 3000mAh battery with fast charge.
• Fingerprint reader, LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with dual-band support, Bluetooth 4.2 and microUSB v2.0.
• The device comes with dual-pixel technology, which uses ten times as many pixels to quickly focus and lock onto the subject quickly.
• You can record videos at up to 4K resolution with the rear camera and 1080p resolution with the front camera.
• Moto G5 Plus is the first smartphone in Motorola’s G series to feature a metal unibody design.
• Moto G5 Plus comes with Google Assistant, which was first seen on Google Pixel devices.
• The Moto Turbo Charger, which offers fast charging. 6 hours of battery life with a 15-minute charge.
Moto G5 Plus has launched in India starting at Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM / 16GB ROM variant. The 4GB RAM / 32GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 16,999.
The device will be a Flipkart exclusive. Moto G5 Plus 3GB RAM / 16GB variant already went to out of stock as of now, and the 4GB RAM / 32GB storage variant is available. Moto G5 comes in Lunar Grey variant and Fine Gold variant.