One handed mode on Samsung S8, how to use one handed mode on Galaxy S8 Plus, enable on handed mode on Samsung S8 Plus, how to use one hand mode on Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus,
Samsung’s latest flagship has moved to tall display and for a display that big. You won’t really be able to stretch your hand so much to reach the other corner.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus are great for media consumption, but they can be difficult to use with one hand. Samsung realizes this and provides One-Handed Mode in the younger siblings of Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
This feature really provides both worlds to the users. You can use the device in one hand whenever you wish and you can take advantage of your full screen whenever you want.
Samsung made it super easy to shrink down the screen to easily reach with your thumb. So let me walk you through how to do so.
How to Enable One-Handed Mode on the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+:-
- Head to Settings.
- Tap on Advanced Features.
- Now toggle the switch next to One-handed mode to enable it.
4. Next, you will get two options to pick.
Gesture: This option will help you to shrink the screen to the side you last used in the one-handed mode when you press the home button three times.
Bottom: This option will let you shrink to the side you swiped from, which means if you swipe in from the right bottom corner then it will shirk to that side.
5. Also when you’re in one-handed mode, you can press the arrow to switch sides and tap outside the reduced display area to go back normal screen.
6. You can also resize the one-handed screen you use. By swiping without lifting your finger from the screen (in one single motion), you move up or down to increase or reduce the size of the window.
The best thing about Galaxy S8’s one-handed mode is it always waiting for you to enable it. What do you think about this much easier one-handed mode feature in Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus tell us in the comment selection below?.