How To Protect Your Privacy in Windows 10, Disable Various Privacy Settings in Windows 10, Do Not Spy To Disable Privacy Settings in Windows 10, How to disable automatic updates completely in Windows 10, How to turn off Windows 10 privacy settings using third party software, third party software to disable Windows 10 Privacy settings,
Unlike the previous operating system (OS) Microsoft’s Windows 10 having a number of features and settings that can expose your privacy. The new operating system is configured to track usage, and even to monitor your files and folders in some cases.
Users can configure the privacy settings by navigating to the settings app and next click Privacy option. Now the user can change the Privacy settings from taps Location, Camera, Microphone and more.
Some privacy settings are not easy to find and configure. Windows update and defender will not completely disable even though if the user disables it. Windows will update itself automatically, after checking for the updates.
Users can now use a third party software called “DoNotSpy” to get ride off this things. DoNotSpy is free software which will help the users to configure various privacy settings in Windows 10 to avoid Windows 10 from spying on you.
DoNotSpy is having the below-mentioned features:-
- Disable Telemetry
- Disable Biometrics
- Disable Handwriting Data Sharing
- Disable Handwriting Error Reporting
- Disable Application Telemetry
- Disable Inventory Collector
- Disable Steps Recorder
- Disable enabling Lock Screen Camera
- Disable and Reset Cortana
- Disable Location
- Disable Sensors
- Disable Web Search
- Disable Windows Media DRM Internet Access
- Defer Windows Upgrades
- Disable App Notifications
- Disable Password Reveal Button
- Disable and Reset Advertising ID
- Disable SmartScreen Filter for URLs
- Disable Sending Writing Info
- Disable Access to Language List
- Disable App Access to Location Info
- Disable App Access to Camera
- Disable App Access to Microphone
- Disable Getting to know me
- Disable App Access to Account Info
- Disable App Access to Calendar
- Disable App Access to Messages
- Disable App Access to Radios
- Disable Sync With Devices
- Disable Windows Feedback Requests
- Disable Windows Update Sharing
- Disable Windows Update for other Products
- Disable WiFi Sense
- Disable Windows Defender
- Disable Automatic Windows Updates
- Disable OneDrive
- Disable Automatic Driver Update
- Disable Automatic Windows Store Updates
- Enable Do not Track in Edge
- Disable Malicious Software Removal Tool via Windows Update
- Disable KMS Client Online Validation
- Disable Retrieving Device Metadata
- Disable Windows Customer Experience Improvement Program
Click here to download DoNotSpy10 once you downloaded it install it. While installing it DoNotSpy10 will offer you to install some crap things. When you see the “I Accept or I don’t accept” option, kindly select I don’t accept to get ride off the same.
After installing open the DoNotSpy10 and select the options you want to disable and then click Apply that’s it you are done.
Below screenshot is for reference where Disable Automatic Windows Updates option selected and installed.